Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

The Raven Legacy 1.0 (intro)




Dear Diary...



Shopping... Ugh... worse than that, grocery shopping. I'd much rather be climbing trees, or hanging out with my friends, but NOOOO, my 'mother' wanted me to go to the shops, and buy things like eggs and milk and... SPINACH! Yuck. Well you're actually wondering who I am...





My name is Renn Raven. Wierd I know. But I must admit, it suits my personallity. Today was my 14th birthday. I like climbing trees, mucking about hanging with friends, blah blah blah. Simply, I'm a tomboy. My life is mostly misery (thanks Mum). I get picked on at school (Thanks Vickie Greene). But my dad's always been there for me...





My dad saved me today. Ahhh Miles Raven, my hero . Anyway, Mum was goiing to make me go to the supermarket... alone... AND ON MY BIRTHDAY >:o. But my dad came with me. We ended up giggling and joking about, and ended up taking, like 3 hours, not 3 minutes. I love my dad so much. Thats what made today so bad...





And where was mum at this moment...





Probally stuffing her gob with even more food... 





Dad pulled me from my thought by winking and smilling one of his special smiles.
Race ya. He said, like he was only my age
Only then did I realize that we had paid, and were ready to go. I need to add 'gets lost in thought... alot' to my profile.







He obviously pulled ahead. He turned back to face me and laugh in a kind mocking way. He was having so much fun, he...





didn't...





see...





the car...





until it was to late... 

1 comment:

  1. My Legacy is unique because each gen will have a different... theme. E.g Gen 1 is going to be a diary, but then whoever is next hier (depending on personality) it will be like horror or drama or comedy or romance or even fantasy. For example:
    First Gen- Diary
    2nd Gen- Funny, excitable heir- comedy
    3rd gen- hopeless romance, flirty- Romance
    4th gen- imaginative, creative- Fantasy
    etc

    It might not make sense now, but I'll try again if you don't get it.

    P.S. Sorry above was so confusing, the others will be MUCH better.

    ReplyDelete